What we will do
During this online experience, our host will share the magic of green tea and its special place in Japanese culture. We will learn together the easy brewing techniques that will result in a perfect cup of healthy green tea.
- Why tea is so healthy
- How to brew every cup so it is delicious and NOT bitter
- All about the many different kinds of tea out there
- How to source great green tea around the world
- Tea seasons
- The secret relationship between green tea and seaweed (nori)
- Great green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
Then while we sip together, you’ll learn about hidden secret tea spots, tea tips, and tea history PLUS our local expert will answer any questions you have about Japan, Tokyo, Tea, and Travel!
Let’s share a relaxing cup, get to know each other, and connect across the globe. Teatime in Tokyo will bring us together!
- Learn how to brew tea so every cup will be delicious and NOT bitter
- Learn about different types of tea and why it is so special in Japanese culture
- Discover great and interesting green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
- Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life
- Get tips about japan and what to include in your bucket list of things to do in Japan (tea shops, etc)
- Enjoy a fun and positive experience
We are Arigato Travel KK. Our goal is to help you make delicious memories of Japan during your travels to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima! On our tours, you’ll taste local and regional specialties and we will show you places locals cherish for an off-the-beaten-path, foodie experience of daily life in Japan that you won’t soon forget.
Where we will meet
We will be hosting this online experience on ZOOM. Please be ready about 5 mins before to test out your connection. For the tea brewing time, it is best if you are someplace close to your hot water and tea supplies! But feel free to join and learn from anywhere you are comfortable! Any questions you can contact us by clicking the "contact" button on this page.
What I will provide
- Information about Tea, Japan, and Japanese culture in general
- “Ask Me Anything” time to find out more about your Japan wish-list!
- Local English speaking expert
What to bring
- Your own green tea of some kind (tea bag, loose tea, etc.)
- Whatever you need to brew your tea (tea cup and tea pot)
- Hot water
- All your questions about tea and tea travel in Japan
- Internet fees