What we will do
Hidden gem drinking holes, standing sake (rice wine) bars, craft beer, high-end cocktails and whisky! Famous the world over– Tokyo has an amazing nightlife culture. We will explore some of the most interesting spots, try local beverages and learn about the best rice wines then end up our evening with cocktails that you will never forget.
- Taste delicious beer, rice wine and craft cocktails at some of Tokyo’s best bars and hidden gems with delicious dishes.
- Learn about the manners and customs of after-work drinking in Tokyo’s historic watering holes.
- Discover new beers made at micro-breweries from across Japan.
- Find the best tucked-away places enjoy creative, intricate Tokyo cocktails, unlike anything you have ever tried.
- Learn how bartenders are combining traditional Japanese ingredients in new ways.
Check this video to learn more about the tour:
We are Arigato Travel KK. Our goal is to help you make delicious memories of Japan during your travels to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima! On our tours, you’ll taste local and regional specialties and we will show you places locals cherish for an off-the-beaten-path, foodie experience of daily life in Japan that you won’t soon forget.
Where we will meet
Meet up point:
At the front of Fuji Soba Shimbashi
名代 富士そば 銀座店
〒105-0004 Tōkyō-to, Minato-ku, Shinbashi, 2−18−3 Kohaidou 1F
Shinbashi Station - JR Yamanote Line and Ginza Line, Ginza Exit
What I will provide
- 4 stops with sake, whiskey, and cocktail tastings included
- Local dishes, pairings, shared plates, bar snacks
- Local English speaking guide
- A strict policy on tour start time - Starts promptly at 4:30 pm, ends at 7:30 pm. Guests who are late will be left behind and we are unable to re-connect them to the ongoing tour.
- At least 2 people are required, maximum of 10 for this activity to take place.
- Dietary Restriction flexibility: Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions, and if these restrictions are allergies or preferences.
- The operator reserves the right to expel any participant from any service who is intoxicated, acting belligerently, endangering others, or behaving in a way which may tarnish or act upon the operator’s reputation or cause distress to third parties, participants, and/or individuals.
- The operator and its guides reserve the right to refuse or withdraw guests that are unfit to take the tour for any reason or act in a dangerous manner. A guest's participation in any service will be terminated if the guest breaks any local laws or regulations put in place by Japanese authorities.
- You must be 20 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.