What we will do
We love this charming nightlife tour! You will get a chance to enjoy many kinds of sushi and yakitori (skewers) as well as classic RAMEN! (on everyone’s MUST TRY LIST) Throughout your adventure, you will have the chance to try different Japanese foods.
- This tour has a wonderful “hidden gem” atmosphere.
- Try different local dishes at 4 food stops.
- Enjoy Shinjuku’s Golden Gai neighborhood known for being Tokyo’s most popular spot for a unique izakaya (local pubs), tiny bars, and pub nightlife.
- Get a chance to enjoy many kinds of sushi and yakitori (skewers) as well as a classic bowl of delicious Ramen.
- Learn why this district is one of Japan’s most famous entertainment areas.
Check out this video to learn more about the tour:
We are Arigato Travel KK. Our goal is to help you make delicious memories of Japan during your travels to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima! On our tours, you’ll taste local and regional specialties and we will show you places locals cherish for an off-the-beaten-path, foodie experience of daily life in Japan that you won’t soon forget.
Where we will meet
Meet up point:
Red post box outside of the police station (Koban) in Shinjuku East Exit (not Central East Exit), then exit for Kabukicho. 新宿警察署 新宿駅東口交番
３-38-1 Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
JR Yamanote, Saikyo Line, Shonan-Shinjuku Line Odakyu Line and Keio Line -
East Exit (not Central East Exit), then exit for Kabukicho
What I will provide
- 1 drink included
- Try local dishes at 4 food stops
- Local English speaking guide
- A strict policy on tour start time – Starts promptly at 5:00 pm, ends at 8:00 pm. Guests who are late will be left behind and we are unable to re-connect them to the ongoing tour.
- At least 2 people are required, maximum of 10 for this activity to take place.
- Dietary Restriction flexibility: Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions, and if these restrictions are allergies or preferences.
- The operator reserves the right to expel any participant from any service who is intoxicated, acting belligerently, endangering others or behaving in a way which may tarnish or act upon the operator’s reputation or cause distress to third parties, participants and/or individuals.
- The operator and its guides reserve the right to refuse or withdraw guests that are unfit to take the tour for any reason or act in a dangerous manner. A guest’s participation in any service will be terminated if the guest breaks any local laws or regulations put in place by Japanese authorities.
- You must be 20 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.