What we will do
Experience Tokyo’s culinary hidden gems on this 3-hour Tokyo food tour through three very famous and must-see places in Tokyo!
- Regional food from the south of Japan and seasonal and specialty food tastings
- 3 distinct neighborhoods, each with a unique history
- Cultural and food customs explained
- Learn about Japan’s special Izakaya (pub) culture
- Explore the area famous for the most expensive real estate in Japan
- Visit a specialty snack shop with more than 300 years of history
- Try a delicious traditional dessert
We are Arigato Travel KK. Our goal is to help you make delicious memories of Japan during your travels to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima! On our tours, you’ll taste local and regional specialties and we will show you places locals cherish for an off-the-beaten-path, foodie experience of daily life in Japan that you won’t soon forget.
Where we will meet
Meet up point:
Outside Hankyu Men’s Department Store by the bus stop across from JTB tourist information center.
2-5-1, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
From Yurakucho Station- JR Yamanote, JR Keihin-Tohoku or Yurakucho Subway Line
Take Ginza Exit, turn right and go straight. Hankyu is on the left-hand side.
From Hibiya Station - Hibiya line (Y-18) D7 Exit
What I will provide
- Try local dishes at 5 food stops
- 2 drinks
- Traditional desserts and snacks
- Local English speaking guide
- A strict policy on tour start time - Starts promptly at 4:30 pm and ends at 7:30 pm. Guests who are late will be left behind and we are unable to re-connect them to the ongoing tour.
- At least 2 people are required, a maximum of 10 for this activity to take place.
- Dietary restriction flexibility: vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, gluten-free friendly. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions, and if these restrictions are allergies or preferences.
- The operator reserves the right to expel any participant from any service who is intoxicated, acting belligerently, endangering others, or behaving in a way that may tarnish or act upon the operator’s reputation or cause distress to third parties, participants, and/or individuals.
- The operator and its guides reserve the right to refuse or withdraw guests that are unfit to take the tour for any reason or act in a dangerous manner. A guest's participation in any service will be terminated if the guest breaks any local laws or regulations put in place by Japanese authorities.
- You must be 20 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.