What we will do
Come make some delicious memories in Tokyo’s mecca for youth culture, and trendspotting. Harajuku is famous for pop art and fashion, and the home of Japan’s CUTEST characters, goods, and yes even “Cute Food!” On this family-friendly Tokyo, tour let our guides will show guests around the back streets of Omotesando and Harajuku. Discover cultural snacks, creative desserts, trendy sweets, and the craziest, fun, interactive lunch experience imaginable.
- Learn about Japan’s Antenna Shops that bring all the flavors of the 47 prefectures to Tokyo.
- Experience an afternoon of great food and pop culture as you explore one of Tokyo’s must-see districts, Harajuku.
- Enjoy a crazy-colorful “only in Japan” lunch inside a work of pop culture art.
- Hear the stories and history of the area as you explore the side streets and alleyways. Including some hidden spots.
- Hold a sweet rainbow in your hand.
We are Arigato Travel KK. Our goal is to help you make delicious memories of Japan during your travels to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima! On our tours, you’ll taste local and regional specialties and we will show you places locals cherish for an off-the-beaten-path, foodie experience of daily life in Japan that you won’t soon forget.
Where we will meet
Meet up point:
In front of the Omotesando Apple Store
〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya, Jingumae, 4 −２−１３
Omotesando station - Ginza, Honzomon, and Chiyoda Subway subway lines - A2 Exit
What I will provide
- Try local dishes at 5 food stops
- 1 Drink
- Desserts included
- Local English speaking guide
- A strict policy on tour start time - Starts promptly at 11:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm. Guests who are late will be left behind and we are unable to re-connect them to the ongoing tour.
- At least 2 people are required, a maximum of 10 for this activity to take place.
- Dietary restriction flexibility: vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, gluten-free friendly. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions, and if these restrictions are allergies or preferences.
- The operator reserves the right to expel any participant from any service who is intoxicated, acting belligerently, endangering others, or behaving in a way that may tarnish or act upon the operator’s reputation or cause distress to third parties, participants, and/or individuals.
- The operator and its guides reserve the right to refuse or withdraw guests that are unfit to take the tour for any reason or act in a dangerous manner. A guest's participation in any service will be terminated if the guest breaks any local laws or regulations put in place by Japanese authorities.
- You must be 20 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.