What we will do
Experience an unforgettable stroll through the energetic and festive food streets of Osaka and spend an evening like the locals of Japan’s 3rd largest city! This 3-hour Osaka Night Food Tour will take guests on an eating excursion through the busy streets and the hidden, less frequented parts of Minami (South) Osaka. Guests will have a chance to try some of the most popular foods of this vibrant city.
- A walk through Dotonbori, Osaka’s famous nightlife mecca by taking secret paths off the main street. See the lights of a local shrine and beautiful, hidden areas.
- Enjoy Osaka’s specialty, Kushikatsu (fried skewers) try Michelin-rated Takoyaki (octopus fritters).
- Take the back roads and enjoy a hidden Japanese pub, enjoy a drink while chatting with your guide and fellow guests, and tasting a wide range of Japanese dishes that change a bit each season.
- Head up to the elevated halls of offbeat bars with themes ranging from the 1950s up through present day.
- Finish up with a local dessert!
We are Arigato Travel KK. Our goal is to help you make delicious memories of Japan during your travels to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima! On our tours, you’ll taste local and regional specialties and we will show you places locals cherish for an off-the-beaten-path, foodie experience of daily life in Japan that you won’t soon forget.
Where we will meet
Meet up point:
In front of Starbucks Tsutaya Ebisu-bashi in Dotonbori (next to Forever 21)
スターバックスコーヒー TSUTAYA EBISUBASHI店
1-8-19 Dōtonbori, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0071, Japan
Namba Station - Midosuji Line Exit 14 or Hanshin Line Exit B12
What I will provide
- Try local dishes at 4 food stops
- One drink
- Traditional Japanese dessert
- Local English speaking guide
- A strict policy on tour start time - Starts promptly at 5:00 pm, ends at 8:00 pm. Guests who are late will be left behind and we are unable to re-connect them to the ongoing tour.
- At least 2 people are required, a maximum of 10 for this activity to take place.
- Dietary Restriction flexibility: Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions, and if these restrictions are allergies or preferences.
- The operator reserves the right to expel any participant from any service who is intoxicated, acting belligerently, endangering others or behaving in a way which may tarnish or act upon the operator’s reputation or cause distress to third parties, participants and/or individuals.
- The operator and its guides reserve the right to refuse or withdraw guests that are unfit to take the tour for any reason or act in a dangerous manner. A guest's participation in any service will be terminated if the guest breaks any local laws or regulations put in place by Japanese authorities.
- You must be 20 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.