What we will do
The Hanami spirit during Cherry Blossom season in Osaka is celebrated in many parts of the city but perhaps the best place to see the blossoms is around the Osaka Castle area. Join us on this walking tour of the castle grounds and surrounding neighborhood. Taste local treats and beverages from festive street stalls, explore the history of the district, and finish up with an amazing Japanese lunch at a delicious soba restaurant.
- 3 hours tour in the neighborhood around the famous Osaka Castle.
- Try local snacks from seasonal street food stalls.
- Experience a real Hanami stroll with our local guide, plenty of time, and tips for taking great cherry blossom photos.
- Enjoy a special lunch with different local dishes and handmade soba noodles.
We are Arigato Travel KK. Our goal is to help you make delicious memories of Japan during your travels to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima! On our tours, you’ll taste local and regional specialties and we will show you places locals cherish for an off-the-beaten-path, foodie experience of daily life in Japan that you won’t soon forget.
Where we will meet
Meet up point:
〒540-0003 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Morinomiyachūō, 1 Chome−1-４5
From subway- Chuo Line, Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line or Train JR Osaka Loop Line
What I will provide
- Tea, sake, beer, or other beverage included
- Try local snacks from seasonal street food stalls
- Local lunch set
- Local English speaking guide
- A strict policy on tour start time - Starts promptly at 11:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm. Guests who are late will be left behind and we are unable to re-connect them to the ongoing tour.
- At least 2 people are required, a maximum of 10 for this activity to take place.
- Dietary restriction flexibility: vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, gluten-free friendly. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions, and if these restrictions are allergies or preferences.
- The operator reserves the right to expel any participant from any service who is intoxicated, acting belligerently, endangering others, or behaving in a way that may tarnish or act upon the operator’s reputation or cause distress to third parties, participants, and/or individuals.
- The operator and its guides reserve the right to refuse or withdraw guests that are unfit to take the tour for any reason or act in a dangerous manner. A guest's participation in any service will be terminated if the guest breaks any local laws or regulations put in place by Japanese authorities.
- You must be 20 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.